12 Day Culinary, Cultural & Adventure Tour
Length 12 Days
A £550 Flexi Deposit secures your spot on this tour
2025 Tour Date to be announced
Price to be announced
Tour 1: 2025
Price: to be announced
This 4-part itinerary is an accumulation of the best South Africa has to offer. Starting with the iconic Mother City of Cape Town and her many attractions, cultures, cuisines and beauty, followed by the picturesque South African Winelands, known as the gastronomic route of South Africa. Journey to world-renowned vineyards, taste exquisite wines and enjoy meals in hand-selected restaurants. A road trip along the world-famous Route 62 towards Oudtshoorn, the ostrich capital of the world, lies in the heart of the Klein Karoo (a semi-desert). Inside the foothills of the Swartberg mountain range lies the breathtaking Cango Cave with its vast chambers. Leave the Klein Karoo and journey over the mountains on the Outeniqua pass and be greeted by an abundance of greenery entering the Garden Route towards Wilderness. Paddle on the placid waterways through an indigenous forest to a nearby waterfall. The fourth and final element of the tour, the Safari, includes exciting morning and afternoon game drives. Enjoy downtime at the pool, take a guided Game Walk or an educational tour, go mountain biking or enjoy a relaxing spa treatment. Evening cocktails and candlelit dinner under the African night sky with the Big 5 never too far away.
- Discover Cape Town’s history, culture, and landmarks.
- Cape Malay cooking course in the Bo-Kaap.
- A cultural dining experience and a 14-course meal.
- A leisurely hike on top of Table Mountain.
- A scenic helicopter ride along the Cape Peninsula.
- Visit Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope.
- See/swim with the African penguins.
- Wine tour, tastings & pairings.
- Route 62 Road Trip.
- Visit an Ostrich farm in Oudtshoorn, the ostrich capital of the world.
- Explore the majestic Cango Caves.
- Kayaking in Wilderness, Garden Route.
- Visit an Aloe farm and see traditional Bushman tapping methods.
- Safari in the Garden Route.
- Daily game-drives.
- Enjoy a complimentary SPA treatment from Zebra Adventures at the end of your tour.