13 Day Culinary, Cultural & Adventure Tour
Length 13 Days
A £650 Flexi Deposit secures your spot on this tour
Tour 1: 20 Jan – 01 Feb 2025
Please note: Banks in both the USA and the UK have a tendency to flag and block payments later in the afternoon and evening due to the amount involved. This could trigger a fraud alert, but don’t worry, it’s actually quite common. If this happens, you’ll need to call your bank and explain that the payment is for travel, and they’ll be able to free up your account. To avoid any potential issues, it’s a good idea to try and make payments earlier in the day if possible.
This 5-part itinerary is an accumulation of South Africa’s best, offering a diverse and enriching experience. It begins in the vibrant Mother City of Cape Town, known for its attractions, cultures, cuisines, and natural beauty. Venture into the picturesque South African Winelands, renowned for its world-class wines and gastronomic delights. Wine tastings and wine pairings await. A road trip along the Garden Route takes you to the beautiful town of Knysna, where we’ll visit the iconic Knysna Heads and enjoy the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. An unforgettable elephant experience awaits, providing a unique opportunity to spend time with these magnificent creatures and learn about the importance of conservation. Continuing along over the mountains on the scenic Outeniqua Pass see the vegetation change as you arrive in Oudtshoorn, the ostrich capital of the world, nestled in the heart of the Klein Karoo (a semi-desert). Explore the breathtaking Cango Caves, located within the foothills of the Swartberg mountain range. Finally, the itinerary takes you along the renowned Route 62 for a thrilling safari experience. Enjoy two game drives daily, relax by the pool, take a Horseback Safari or Quadbike Safaris, or simply unwind at the spa. End your days with evening cocktails and candlelit dinners under the African night sky, with the presence of the Big 5 never too far away.
- Discover Cape Town’s history, culture, and landmarks.
- Cape Malay cooking course in the Bo-Kaap.
- A cultural dining experience and a 14-course meal.
- A leisurely hike on top of Table Mountain.
- A scenic helicopter ride along the Cape Peninsula.
- Visit Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope.
- See/swim with the African penguins.
- Wine tour, tastings & pairings.
- Route 62 Road Trip.
- Visit an Ostrich farm in Oudtshoorn, the ostrich capital of the world.
- Explore the majestic Cango Caves.
- Visit the Knysna Heads and the amazing lagoon.
- Enjoy a personal Elephant Experience.
- Safari in the Western Cape.
- Two game drives daily.
- Enjoy complimentary spa access from Zebra Adventures at the end of your tour.